The Revolutionary NaturalVue® (etafilcon A) Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lenses with Neurofocus Optics® Technology
- Eye care practitioners report up to 85% of multifocal contact lens wearers experience compromised vision at near, intermediate and/or distance.2
- With NaturalVue® Multifocals, 92% of daily activities can be done without using readers.1
- Patients prefer NaturalVue® Multifocals 4:1 vs. select multifocal contact lenses.1
The Science of Natural Vision
Inspired by advanced camera optics, this exclusive design channels light for clear distance vision through the lens center, while significantly increasing depth of focus.3
Neurofocus Optics® technology allows the visual cortex to “autocorrect” what wearers see, optimizing visual clarity and enabling spectacle level stereoacuity for excellent depth perception.
The Power of One Universal Design
1. VTI Data on file, 2015. N=59. Data assessed after 1 week of wear. Preference based on those who expressed a preference among brands tested. MKT-NVM-PB1r1
2. VTI Data on file, 2013.
3. VTI Data on file, 2014. Patents Awarded – MULTIFOCAL OPHTHALMIC LENS WITH INDUCED APERTURE, Canada #2121740, Europe (10 countries) #1381908, Japan #5379945, U.S. #s 7178918, 6474814.