Discover NaturalVue® Sphere packaged with enHAnced saline for instant comfort that lasts all day.1
The lens is immersed in 3 comfort agents, including hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid has been shown to enhance hydration and lubrication.2 Plus, the new edge is designed to balance movement for a more optimal fit while still allowing adequate tear exchange.
- Daily disposability for clean, hygienic lens wear
- Immersed in additives which can contribute to a clean, wettable and moisture-loving lens surface
- Optimized edge designed to help the natural circulation of tears around the lens
- Only spherical daily disposable lens with full power range: +4.00 to -12.00 in 0.25D steps for more precise vision4
- Meets the visual needs of 96% of patients5
- Edge redesigned to balance movement for better fit
- TripleTear™ lubrication system features 3 ingredients that are designed to work together to maintain moisture and enhance wear, delivering instant comfort that lasts all day1
- Class 2 UV blocker for added layer of protection**
The NaturalVue® Sphere Difference: Clean Lens. Clear Vision.
Patients report more comfortable wear, morning and night.1
- 91%* agreed that eyes felt “Clean and Comfortable”1
- 3 out of 4 agreed that the lenses provide “Natural Vision”1
- Patients rated 9 out of 10 on how the lenses are as easy to handle (insertion and removal) vs. habitual lenses1
**UV absorbing contact lenses aren’t substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear – for example, protective UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses – because they don’t completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed. Note: Long term exposure to UV radiation is a part of risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is according to a number of factors, for instance, environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV absorbing contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV absorbing contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye problems.
1. VTI Data on file, 2018.
2. Karpecki, P. (2018) HA: No Laughing Matter. Retrieved June 8, 2018 from https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/article/ha-no-laughing-matter.
3. Vs. original NaturalVue® Sphere.
4. Tyler’s Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide, March 2018, pages 6-9. 5. VTI Data on file, 2013. 6. Data on file, 2018.