Some contact lenses can trap debris between the lens and the eye which can impact performance. Our advanced contoured edge is designed to allow tears to flow freely, sweeping away debris. And it’s the only 1 day contact lens that comes in a full power range so that your doctor can get precise, clear vision.¹
- Daily disposables for clean, hygienic lens wear
- Available in vision levels of +4.00 to -12.00 in 0.25D steps for more precise vision
- Contoured edge designed for less deposit build-up, and all-day comfort
- Class 2 UV blocker helps protect against harmful UV radiation on the cornea and into the eyes*
The NaturalVue® Sphere Difference: Clean Lens. Clear Vision.
In a study, people agree that with NaturalVue® 1 Day Sphere Contact Lenses, eyes felt “clean, and comfortable” and the lenses provided “natural vision”.²
In a patient survey:
- Patients rated 5 out of 5 for “Overall Vision”²
- Patients rated 4 out of 5 for “Overall Comfort”²
*UV absorbing contact lenses aren’t substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear—for example, protective UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses — because they don’t completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed. Note: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is a part of risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is according to a number of factors, for instance, environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV absorbing contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV absorbing contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
1. Tyler’s Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide. December 2016. Pages 6-11.
2. VTI Data on file, 2016. Ratings based on a 5-point scale: 5=excellent; 1=poor.